Together we’ll look at the code behind Bootstrap, Foundation, Semantic UI, and other CSS frameworks. We’ll identify common patterns and architectural decisions that make these systems so easy to use. Some of the things we’ll discover:
- What it takes to set up a good type system.
- How style and structure are separated to make theming easier.
- Best practices for stubbing out grid systems.
- How configuration works.
- How to make everything feel cohesive.
- What it takes to test a framework so you can potentially test your own.
- So much more!
If you’re looking to improve your skills with one of these frameworks or potentially roll your own mini-Bootstrap, this talk is for you.