We want to hear about your experience with and around Django. However, talks:
- Don’t need to be about Django specifically
- Don’t need to be 100% fleshed out
- Don’t need to be purely technical
- Don’t need to be advanced
The conference isn’t until July, so if you have a kernel of an idea, please submit it!
You’ve never spoken before? Not a problem! There are speaker mentors that will help you.
Is cost a concern? Not a problem! Apply for financial aid (deadline is April 25th).
There is no reason not to apply! Here are two articles to get you started:
- Writing a PyCon Proposal by Brian Curtin
- How to Submit a Kickass Talk to otsconf (or any other conf for that matter) by the OpenTechSchool Conference
As always, feel free to contact us!
Don’t wait and submit your proposals soon! We hope to see you at DjangoCon US in Philly!